November 19 (Menstruation)

     I hate this feeling, Im getting irritated in all things and in every action I made, Why I need to suffer every month, why women? why not men? Life is unfair. Anyways even though I have this menstruation, I need to go to school. well, I have no choice this is my job as a student. A whole day present in school but my mind think and want to go home, (if only if I can, I will do this) I want to lay in my bed, sleep and eat my favorite foods, how I wish that when a women have a menstruation it's okay to absent in school or in work because indeed, it is not easy to handle especially the first day of it beacuse honestly the pain is too much. When I came home I decided to take a rest and eventually I remember someone who has a disease that She don't have a menstruation Three years until today and then I realized how lucky am I, this pain I feel right now because of menstruation is much more  pain of my friend feel for three years for not having a menstruation and knowing that it will affect her future lives. Sometimes we forget to appreciate things we have.

   

Comments